7/10/2008

Coming Home

Qajar dance "Golestan-e Pars" depicts lady friends gathered together in a Qajar garden in Shiraz of over 100 years ago moving to correct and pure classical Persian music performed by Katherine St. John's Eastern Arts from WorlDance. (The first minute or so appear dull because the dance takes place behind a filmy curtain. The image improves drastically once the curtain is lifted.)

I know I have been very bad recently! If someone had told me just a few months ago that someday I would be skipping my daily posts and neglecting my blog comments, I would have never believed him! But my life has become so complicated all of a sudden! I have been working on some piled up commitments which I had neglected due to my trip and a weekend which was filled with activity and left me breathless. I have also had guests visiting from other parts of the world, which has been great but distracting me from my routine. Anyhow, this is just to let you all know that I'm well and kicking, and that I miss you all very much. Thank you everybody who worried about my disappearance! Heeh! It's good to be missed. If I can, I will write another post tonight because I have some pictures I want to share with you. I keep flicking that camera with all the different visiting guests and friends as my subjects, and I seldom use those photographs which is a shame (no, I won't give them to others to post everywhere, either, so don't ask!). I will go to the airport tonight after work to pick up another dear guest, this one my dear cousin, Mahtab, about whom I had written not too long ago. I can't wait to see her. I will write again tonight. Be good you all and have a good Thursday evening.

4 comments:

Chakameh Azimpour said...

Happy to see you are back, dear:-)

Anonymous said...

Happy to see u back and can't wait to see the photos!! Miss you!

Esfand` said...

Dear Dearest Nazy!!

Good to hear from you after this break, but dont worry, take your time! :) reduce the complications, and smile back at them thinking of your very own post, 'this shall too pass'

We will keep missing you! ;) but we will all settle for your splendid posts to follow .... so dont stress your self, n have a great week, great month, a great year and awesome life!

Anonymous said...

Nice to hear from you again! We all missed you and will be waiting to see your new posts...

Have fun and enjoy your time with the family and friends...