3/27/2009

Football and Kalleh Paacheh!

I will be getting together with friends and family to watch the Iran-Saudi Arabia soccer game tomorrow morning. I become a soccer fan every time there is a National Soccer Team game and espcially if they are pivotal games such as this one! I wear my Team-e-Melli T-shirt and carry my flag to wherever there is food and people to share the excitement. My brother-in-law has been working on a Kalleh Paacheh breakfast for days. Though I'm not a fan of this particular food, I look forward to the gathering which brings pride, joy, and love to me every time. I hope Iran wins. I'll certainly be doing my part for cheering on the team! Go Iran!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun Nazy jan!
I'm sure you deserve it...

مسعود said...

سلام
فقط یه نفر هست که میتونه دوچیز دور ازهمو بهم مربوط و اونا رو به همه مرتبط کنه.دنیای ارتباطاته دیگه نه؟
بخور.کمش ضرر نداره.

unifar said...

سلام ...
بابا تیم ایران هم که باخت و حال همه گرفته شد :(
من هم با مسعود عزیز کاملا موافقم ...
کمش ضرر نداره ;)
شاد باشی

Assal said...

Hi Nazy Joonam:

I, like you, was up at the crack of dawn for this game and had such high hopes (as I usually do when it comes to Teem Melli). Too bad too many stars aligned against us in this one...

Too bad.