9/19/2007

Iranians on Internet Seminar Agenda

I put the agenda in my blog on Iranian.com. You can see it here. If you live in these parts, it would be a pleasure to see you there. I'm so looking forward to seeing my friends and soon-to-be-friends this Saturday. I am also excited to be seeing my artist friends, Hamed Nikpay, Heather Rastovac, and Arash Sobhani of Kiosk ! Though I have a lot of stress associated with the event, I am really excited, too. It will be fabulous, I hope. Mehran, Leva, Jahanshah, and Mehdi have done a lot of work planning this event. Come if you can.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I sooooooooooooooo wanna come, as an ex-blogger!
Envy you all! :(

Anonymous said...

nazy jan thanks for all the hard work

Nazy said...

Maryam Jan Salam. Thanks for coming back. Why an ex-blogger? You would have so much to say. I hope you would re-consider and become active again. I wished you could come, too. I understand ParsArts.Com will have live blogging on the seminar, and their reporter will be reporting on it simultaneously. In fact, so many people and media have said they are coming, we are all getting really nervous now, lest we mess up and it won't go as we would hope! You will hear about it whether a success or a flop, and I so want it to be a success. Where are you anyway? Come if you are in the area. We will have bloggers from out of town, too. We will miss you.

Nazy said...

Mehran Jan, you are the one who is sponsoring this whole thing and you have done so much hard work. I am getting so nervous now. I plan on having a very good time, regardless, meeting people I have never met before and hanging out with my friends. Be good and get some rest before Saturday.