9/27/2007

Iranican's Report

Those of you who live in these parts have probably heard of Iranican, a group of young, bright, and beautiful second-generation Iranians who, through their website and weekly television program try to engage second generation Iranians in arts, cultural and social issues, and music of Iran. They were at last weekend's event, and have prepared a two-part video clip of the happenings there. Take a look. If you have time, also look at the pictures on Iranian.com. And here's Radio Zamaneh's report about the event.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

The most incredible thing about them is there is a Shobeir between them :D
Yahooooooo!

Nazy said...

Salam Shobeir Jan: Would you believe when I met him and he introduced himself and said his name was Shobeir, I thought about you? He is a good Shobeir, too! I'm really impressed that you could actually get in and see the clip from Tehran! That's so cool. Come back again soon, as I have missed you and your friends. Take care.

Siah said...

interesting

jeerjeerak said...

I was craving for a video of this event! Thanks:)

Anonymous said...

I know the "shobeir" of Iranican for long time, but the funny thing is now when i see him it reminds me of Our Shobeir here, in bloghood. hehehehhe

Anonymous said...

Heehe thanx Nazy...
I know how to thank you dear nazy but how can I appreciate alahazrat mehran? give me clues before I loose my head ;)

Nazy said...

Salam Siah Jan. Yes, those Iranican guys are really awesome. I met their team's young women, too, and they were great.

Nazy said...

Jeer Jan, I wasn't really aware of their camera, or I would have looked up!

Nazy said...

Mehran Jan, Since it really matters very little to me what people look like, I will go on imagining our Shobeir the way I always have, until such day as I see him or his picture. I think one time I saw a picture of one of his ears on his Yahoo 360 page, and that's enough for me! He had a good ear, I believe.

Nazy said...

Shobeir Jan. Ala Hazrat has told me on numerous occasions how much he likes you and your blog, which he visits all the time. You don't need to do or say anything more! Be good doostam.