10/26/2008

Ray

Ray The Cat, Saturday, October 25, 2008.
As promised, here is a picture of the creature I have been spending time with over the past 2.5 weeks. My work with him will be finished on Thursday, when my friends return from their trip. I was thinking yesterday that I will miss him so much. I'm not ready to adopt another pet, though. I will do it when my current responsibilities subside and I have less to worry about. Just the same, it has been great spending time with this sweet cat. I hope you all are enjoying your Sunday.

2 comments:

Shadi said...

Ray the cat is sure handsome!
like you, i would love to one day have a pet again. right now i cannot take any more responsibilities than i already have!
cheers Nazi jaan and merry n happy!

Nazy said...

Golabi Joonam:

How are you? I miss you so very much! How is your beautiful Bardia coming along? What tricks can he do now?

I think you will need to wait a little before Bardia is old enough to help with a pet (fat chance!)! My younger son keeps wanting us to adopt a dog, but I know if we do, I will not only have to continue picking up after my son, I will have to do it for the dog, too! I can't do it now, maybe later.

I think Ray is gorgeous! Kerry, his owner, calls him a "Tuxedo Cat." He has a tiny speck of white right in the middle of his neck, where it looks like he is wearing a white tie! And another one on his belly. Soooo cute!

Thanks again for coming to visit with me my friend!