12/07/2007

A Meeting On A Street Corner

I was running up the street in Downtown Berkeley the other day, when I saw my boss (right) and her boss (left) engrossed in a discussion on a street corner. Their faces looked so intent and interesting as they were conducting their business, unaware of the traffic and the noise around them. I tried to hide and snap a picture of them having that meeting, but then I thought better of it, thinking how strange that would make me look if I was caught! When they saw me, they "posed" for me, and here's the photo. We then started walking back to work, talking about my new project. Well, the picture wasn't what I had in mind, but it turned out to be a good picture after all. Hee hee, though I am almost certain they weren't talking about me before I took the photo, I can't be so sure that they haven't been doing it since! I really have to stop carrying that camera with me (yeki az in rooza kar dastam mideh!).

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nazy Joon:

I love the photos you take, especially any Berkeley-related photo!

I am sure your bosses weren't talking about you, but even if they were: To be worthy of being talked about is better than the alternative! And you are definitely worth talking about!!

Love,

Assal

Anonymous said...

نازی جان سلام
عجب !!!!
من که هیچ دلم نمی خواد ریسی رو تو خیابون ببینم !!!!!
می گم چه جالب که اونها استقبال کردن از عکس گرفتن !!! من که اگر بودم امکان نداشت اجازه بدم کسی از من عکس بگیره اونم تو خیابون در حال بحث !!!!! راستی آخر هفته ی خوبی داشته باشی
BE GOOD !

بانوي جشنواره زمستان said...

take care Nazy jan ;-)

Nazy said...

Assal Jan:

Thanks for your supportive comment. I do have many pictures of Berkeley, but things pile up on me and I feel I have to push those pictures aside and use more relevant photos. I will post more Berkeley photos for you soon, my friend.

Nazy said...

My boss knows about my blog and sometimes comes to read it. She knows I am always taking pictures for it, too. Since I take pictures of my co-workers routinely, most people are used to seeing me with a camera by now. They might think it's because I am originally a foreigner, and naturally interested in my environment as a tourist! For whatever reason, I haven't gotten into trouble yet! When I come to Tehran, I will photograph you frequently, I assure you! Be happy azizam.

Nazy said...

Banoo Neda Jan: I will. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

:D
LOL
خیلی خندیدم نازی عزیزم ...
باشه حتما ...
شما تشریف بیار عکس هم ما میگذاریم شما بگیره ;)
LOL

Nazy said...

Farshad Jan, It's a deal!

Anonymous said...

:D