- Make a cup of tea for someone without their asking for it. Take a small tray, put the nicest china cup and saucer you can find in your home, pour the tea in the cup, put it on the try, put a tea spoon and a sugar bowl on the tray and take it to them.
- Wash the dishes without being asked (if this is not a part of your normal routine).
- Take his or her eyeglasses and wash and dry and polish them and put them back where you found them.
- Voluntarily put the television on the channel they like to wach. Then go sit next to them and watch their favorite program with them for an hour.
- Write " I Love You" on a piece of paper an tape it on the mirror in the bathroom. This can work for your partner or your kids equally.
The list can be longer, but you get the gist of what I'm saying. Be unpredictably attentive. Surprise them. You don't need words for that. Nothing feels better than having someone in our life who cares about us, what we like, and how we feel. Give that gift to the people around you this weekend. I guarantee good result. Be good y'all.